200% up to $1000
- Years in operation: +20 years
- Games: Poker in the regular formats, Sit&Go, Multitable Tournaments.
- Payment Options: P2P Transfers, Credit Cards, eWallets, amoung some others.
- Support: Toll-free US phone numbers, skype and their head office address via the main website
Intertops Poker is one of the longest established online poker rooms in the world, having dealt its first hand of Internet Texas Hold´em poker back in 1996. More than twenty years later, Intertops offers players a fully integrated gaming service that includes a sports book, a casino, and a remarkably good poker product.
You will not find a huge number of tables here, with most of the action at the lower stakes. There are plenty of guaranteed tournaments running, plus a selection of Sit N Goes which includes double-up and heads-up tables. The feel is very much recreational, amateur players enjoying the games.
Funding your account
There are limited options for US players. Credit Cards are the main US deposit option, MasterCard, Amex and Visa are all accepted. The cards will need to be able to make international payments for the funds to go through. You’ll also need to fill in a form before you can request a payout.
Money Global is the main US alternative. These are money orders that you can buy from convenience stores and gas stations. The key thing with this option is to contact Intertops Poker first and get the information for the receiver (which you’ll need when you make the purchase). There is a minimum $100 deposit for this method.
Pros / Cons
- US Players are welcome
- Low stakes tables with a lot of action
- 200% Welcome Bonus up to a $1000
- Limited Deposit and Payout Options
- Only BTC and LTC accepted
- Less than 60 players average in Cash Games
Intertops Account Verification
So you’ve decided to set up an account on the Horizon Poker Network through Intertops. Now it is time to verify your newly created Intertops Poker account. Verification of one’s account is necessary in order to initiate player to player transfers and also to withdraw.
Documents to verify the account:
– A scanned copy of your Photo ID, e.g., driver’s license or passport.
– A scanned copy of a bill/statement that was physically mailed to your registered address. This address verification needs to be current within 60 days.
– If you are going to deposit using a Credit Card, fill out the card authorization forms linked in the cashier under credit card deposits, and attach this as well along with copies of the front and back of your card.
Within 1-2 days your documents should be verified.