Black Chip Poker
100% up to $1000
- Years in operation: Since 2008
- Games: Hold'em, Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo, 7 Card Stud, 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo, 32 Card Draw
- Payment options: More than 60 different cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, are available for deposits on Americas Cardroom.
- Support: [email protected]
Black Chip Poker joined The Winning Poker Network in 2012, moving from the Merge Poker Network. And their relative newness definitely shows — in a good way. The online poker site is committed to innovation in everything they do, as demonstrated in a number of really unique offerings.
Pros / Cons
- Committed to poker software innovation
- Unique poker games, like Six Plus Hold’em
- One stop gambling, including poker, sports and casino
- Software is not Mac compatible
Six Plus Hold’em
Black Chip Poker has gone ahead and removed 2s, 3s, 4s, and 5s from the regular deck of poker, and changed the hand ranking system so that a flush beats a full house and a 3-of-a-kind beats a straight. The game is uniquely different, popular on the land-based circuit, and also available on Black Chip Poker.
7-Day No Rathole Tables
If you are looking to spin up a stack, there’s nothing better than Black Chip Poker’s 7-Day No Rathole Tables. Players who sit down with their buy-in are locked in for that amount should they leave the tables. So if you buy in for $1,000, win $1,000, and leave the table, you’ll have to bring $2,000 if you come back three days later.
Available on Mobile, the fast poker game gives players the power to move to another table right away if they don’t like the hand they’ve been dealt. And they can keep moving until they get a hand they love. It’s a new way to conquer the tables and perfect for players who want to play quickly on the go. If you’re new to Black Chip Poker, it’s easy to sign up and get to the tables. The online poker site accepts all kinds of deposit options, including over 60 different cryptocurrencies.